Saturday, November 1, 2008
It's a crazy me to update my blog at this critical hour meant for sleeping...anyway, again i have broken my promise to update my blog often, but please bear with me, cos i have my reasons...I was really tired everyday after work that i can barely keep my eyes open when i bathe. Guys, no kidding ok, every word that i mentioned are true! I think that's because i have been studying for like 10+ odd years and haven't really adapt to the working life. Worse, i was down with sore throat, fever, flu, cough for the whole of this week (now left flu and cough). Mine is a small office and yet there are 2 people falling sick! OMG, i seriously thinks that the weather is really bad, so much so that people do get sick easily. But 2 people falling sick at the same time (both of us fell sick on Mon) is not a bad thing either, at least we can get to offer one another Panadols, Strepsils, Plum juice etc etc...LOL. THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR MEDICINE & JUICE, I REALLY APPRECIATED IT! Ok, sidetrack abit, I MISS SCHOOL! I MISS NYP! I miss the fish soup in koufu too...it was damn nice la, though xuanli always say that the person who was cooking the fish soup has oily hair! Haha...I miss my lecturers too! Not to mention names, my idol too! Heng i have the pic in my hp, so that at least i won't forget how my idol looks like! LOL!