Saturday, November 15, 2008

Another late night entry. I love to post entries late at night, where my feelings all flow up up into my mind, gust into my heart and sweep away all my senses. It is at this critical moment that i feel i have the courage to face all realities, all undercovered feelings. I know avoiding is a friend of coward, but i feel that it is worth it so long as you don't get hurt. Bleeding is worse off than anything on earth, because the blood may take one moment, one year, a couple of years, or never dry at all. No one wants to get hurt, not you, not me. Babies cry when they fall, but adults like us may not cry, cos we may hide all unhappiness within us until it becomes a source of devastation, a deep hole that can never be filled. Since from the start you know that you cannot make it to the finishing line and becomes a champion, why not weave your white flag at the very start? It is better to give up before anything else falls apart, and you get yourself injure. Since you know nothing will comes out of it and you will not get any returns, why should you still invest in it? Silly, foolish, stupid, dumwit, no-brainer are those words that can be used to decribe a person who don't believe those mentioned above. I choose to take my stand, and i choose to believe. Yes, all of you can say that i am telling a lie, but the fact is that i choose to believe in it. I had enough of all these, i want to have a change. I do not want to be the loser again, i want to be the winner. I am trying bery hard to convince myself, to persuade myself. But, can i accomplish it?