Monday, January 5, 2009
I know, i know, i know, it's impossible, it's impossible. It's just wishful thinking. I lie, to myself, to the people around me. I am hurting myself the most, and i get nothing out of it. Approach? A no for me. If the last thing that i want to know, it is the answer. The feelings that i had 3 years ago is coming back, and the strength is comparable. But this time round, it's gonna be a "sure lose" case. I know i will lose the bet, lose this game again. I don't want to be involved in this game, but i am sinking in it, and worse, i am getting deeper and deeper. I hate it, but i have no choice. A sickening action can catch my attention. Sickening. Why? Out of all the whole wide world, why? I should open myself to more choices, better ones. But, this is me, once i'm stuck onto something, that's it. It's getting late and i should stop. Hope it's gonna be fine tomorrow.