Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hi peeps! It's been such a looooooooong time since i last touch on this blog. Looks like i have neglected it! Oops. Updates updates!

Has been working for a month. And yes, i have started learning driving! FUN! Though i have only attended 2 lessons, but i think that i can really drive liao. Haha. Cos auto cars are meant to be easier.

Shopping? Has been doing lots of shopping since i started working. I guess it's because i have a mindset that since i am earning, i can spend! I know this sounds wrong, but i just cannot resist! Look, i've bought a lot these few weeks:
- cardigan & jackets
- t-shirt from OP (since there is a 20% discount)
- belts
- watches
- bags to match with my formal wear (cos ht said that my bag v ugly, don't match with formal wear)
- formal pants
- shorts (cos the old one looks v old)

Wow, look at the list above. Frankly speaking, i feel good after every buys, but after that i feel guilty, cos i spent a lot.

Today v sad, cos birdshit dropped onto my cardigan! OMG. I think i have to think twice before agreeing to go out buy lunch tomorrow. Haha.

I have to go sleep le, if not tomorrow sleep in bus...LOL!