Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Phew! Taking a small break from my Entreprenership. That's a chore! Oh my god. Now? Eating? Watching TV? I must say this to myself: YOU WISH! Haha... Now proceeding to Events, the "not very informative guidelines" project. I have been reading the guidelines many times and yet did not get the juice out of it. All i know is that we need to do the first stage of the festival and need to do conceptual brief and costings...that's all? I don't think the 25% comes so easily. Heng last time the clever me did collect some information on Gardens By The Bay... though not a lot la, but i hope it helps. What a boring entry, all about projects. From this i guess you guys can see that i really have no life other than eating, sleeping and bathing. Haha... terrible. The poor me is going to save a day for shopping. I want to go Bugis! Feel like buying some clothes. I think retail therapy works for me sometimes, though the things that i bougtht are not too expensive. But really, sometimes after buying things, even the smallest thing like a bowl of tang yuan from Mr Bean can make my feel satisfied. Am i crazy? No no no, this is call stress... hiaz... oh ya, and i really miss this:



The Yam Bao from Din Tai Fung. Yummy...just by looking at it makes my saliver drips. Haha. But seriously, it looks disguistiing hor? Cos i purposely bite le then take photo so that can show you all the yam inside...haha. Till then, bye!