Hey friend,
Look, this entry is specially dedicated to you only ah, I am such a good friend of yours rigth? Haha...Anyway, I am not going to mention your name here, cos I know that you surely don't want others to know that tomorrow is your birthday... 我好替人着想哦... Hope you enjoyed yourself today, especially the "super 划算meal" Hahaha... I love that place and we should go there again if time permits. To be frank, its my first time that I eat until so happy, happy not only because of the nice food, but also because it is very 划算... and it's been so long that we eat together, really cherish the time... though we did not do much today, but purely the chats between us can entertain me the whole day le la... I still can't forget what you told me in the train, about "为什么会有人喜欢..." Hahaha, that was really funny and I took my hats off to your frankness. Good !!! Hahaha. Anyway, I really want to wish you Happy Birthday and all the best. Hope you like the present that I gave you, and the "touching card"...and remember to visit my blog often ok, even for the next few months... ok, that's for now, 生日快乐!!! And, I will not forget today! Hope you think so too... especially the lunch... hehehe.